Agustina Rodríguez and Benjamín Fernández from Argentina
Tag Archive: argentina
Breast Cancer Awareness Month (BCAM), also referred to in America as National Breast Cancer Awareness Month (NBCAM), is an annual international health campaign organized by major breast cancer charities every October to increase awareness of the disease and to raise funds for research into its cause, prevention, diagnosis, treatment and cure. The campaign also offers information and support to those affected by breast cancer.
Touch yourself! Check early, check often.
First part of Chibi Animondos Collection.
- Chibi Afghanistan: Ahmad Khan and Khaperai Sherzai
- Chibi Albania: Alesandro Hoxha and Uendi Dushku
- Chibi Algeria: Karima Hannachi and Omar Zidane
- Chibi Andorra: Francesca Ferrer and Arnau Martell
- Chibi Angola: Ana Clara Cardoso and João Kalanga
- Chibi Antigua & Barbuda: Marie Hope and Peter Spencer
- Chibi Argentina: Agustina Rodríguez and Benjamín Fernández
- Chibi Armenia: Nareh Khachatryan and Davit Hovhannisyan